What is a Brazillian Butt Lift?
This procedure uses liposuction to remove your own natural fat and transfer it into the buttock area. The liposuction can take place in up to four areas, typically the abdomen, flank, thighs and hips. Using specialist filtration and fat grafting techniques, we can create a natural, full buttock. This treatment takes a minimum of 2 and a half hours and is not suitable for patients with a low percentage of body fat.
- Customizable to your deeds
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Long-lasting results
- Less visibility of cellulite
- Improved or restored volume
- Two weeks off of work
- A supportive body garment will need to be worn for six weeks after the treatment
- Normal activity, such as gym and swimming can resume six weeks after the treatment